Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome To The Frugal Golfer

Let's face it, golf is not a inexpenseive sport to get into. When I took up golf in my late teens I always looked for what deals I could find, whether it was on green fees, equipment or anything else golf related. I always wanted to pay the least for the best. The current economic climate has forced a lot of people to start thinking this way as well.

In a time where we're all watching our spending, all of a sudden $100 green fees or a $350 driver doesn't look like such a good deal anymore and doesn't make good economic sense.

The goal of this site is to be a hub for golfers who still want to use the best equipment and to play as much golf as they can while not having to break the bank. I will pass on some tips on where to find cheap equipment, specials on courses in Southern Ontario, and from time to time I will give my review courses that I've recently played in southern Ontario and I hope some of you will do the same.

I'm fortunate enough to have access to a variety of equipment and will also pass my thoughts/reviews on different equipment that I have used or am currently using.
I look forward to hearing from you on any deals you find out there as well.

No comments: